December 20, 2018

Rugs and Mugs...

Brynwood Needleworks - Mug Rug Gifts 2018
 
I purchased these gorgeous "handwarmer mugs" last fall on a trip to Cedar Creek Pottery in Cedarburg, WI. I saw them and knew just who I'd get them for this Christmas.

While jammie fabric was prewashing today, I made the mug rugs (mug mats) to go with them. I really love how they turned out, and think they'll be perfect for the recipients. I may add camomile tea or hot chocolate to go with them.

If you're interested in placing an order for your own handwarmer mug (they're available in left hand - #19, or right hand - #20 use, in a variety of colors), you can contact Cedar Creek Pottery (owned by Andee Warren) at cedarcreekpottery.com. That delightful watercolor in the background was painted by our own talented daughter-in-law, Jessica. It hangs above my computer in my sewing studio. I love, love, love it!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love it all. Warm and cozy. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gifts of handwarmer mugs with your beautiful mug rugs to match. You’ll be ready for Christmas gift giving in plenty of time dear. Merry Sewing Grammie Jammies...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna