December 14, 2018

Done and Done...

Brynwood Kirby Crossbody Bags and "Abby" Custom Clutch
 

It was a busy day, but I finished two "Doxie" and one feather-print Kirby crossbody bags, as well as  the custom "Abby" Clutch. One Doxie and the clutch are packaged and will go out in today's post.

The other "Doxie" and the feather-print Kirby will be listed up in my shop today. While I made the bag with the feather print, I thought about how I'd like to start a special line of nature-themed fabrics. 
 
This feather bag will be the first in my "Nature Girl" Series. They'll be limited edition and all have an outdoor/animal/bird/nature theme. Of course, they'll all have cork as their primary fabric, too. 

I've got a few homekeeping things to do today, and then I'm taking our granddaughter to a special girls' night out concert this evening. We'll have dinner out with Grandpa (Handsome), but then just the three of us will go to a Milwaukee Symphony performance of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. They actually screen the movie while playing the sound track. We're all very excited about going!

The weekend will be dedicated to making Grammie's Jammies for our grandchildren. I won't be able to show pictures until after Christmas, though. Don't want to spoil any surprises, just in case nosey people check out my blog ahead of time!

I'm still fighting off this attempt at a cold, so I'll be medicated the rest of the day. I don't want to spread any bugs while I'm with our girls! I can't wait to tell you about the concert, and I will share what else I accomplish (except the jammies) with you on Monday. Happy Weekend, dears!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Love the new Nature Girls themed cork bags dear. Wow the concert sounds like lots of fun and how special too spend it with your Granddaughter. Stay well my friend...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful bags you have created! Look forward to seeing the other additions to the Nature Girls bags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna