December 12, 2018

Holly Berry Strawberry...

Brynwood Needleworks - Holly Berry Strawberry Design by Erica Michaels
 
I completed this commission on Sunday, and sent it on its way yesterday. My client requested that I fill it with lavender buds, so it smells heavenly. It was truly a pleasure to stitch this small design on 32 ct. linen, although I admit, I'm much more dependent on my lighted magnifier now than I used to be.

Today, I'm making two pieces for a client...one is a Corgi Clutch bag, and the other is a Kirby with dachshund fabric accents. I'm going to make two of those, so I have a second one to put in the shop. It's a cute design. 

I'll show you the completed pieces tomorrow. Then, I'll only have one more commission to complete before I get to this year's Grammie's Jammies. Off to the studio! The elves are calling!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. This Holly Berry Strawberry is truly gorgeous. Such a lovely gift you have stitched dear. Christmas is coming...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna