December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve...

Our Family Christmas
 
As we celebrate this Christmas Eve, we stop to remember friends and family, near and far.
We pray for those who can't be with us, those who are ill or sad, and ask for His Grace to cover them all. 
We thank you for allowing me to share our lives with you, and wish you all the best...always.
 
Remembering the reason for the season...
 "For unto us is born this day, in the city of David, 
A saviour, which is Christ the Lord." 
                                                        - Luke 2:11

Merry Christmas, Friends,

3 comments:

  1. A very Blessed Christmas to you and yours, Donna. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Family is precious. Merry Christmas to All...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ny goodness the kids are growing! A blessed Christmas to you also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna