December 21, 2018

One Little Peek...

Brynwood Needleworks - Jammies Detail
 
I haven't been on the computer much the past two days. The elves and I are busy! I'm sharing just a peek at one of the projects I finished yesterday. 
 
We're celebrating Christmas with our sons and their families on Saturday, so you know where I'll be today...finishing the unfinished. My deadline got moved up by a few days! Handsome and I will rest on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day instead.

Sooooo...no rest for the weary. I'm heading back into the studio to finish the last two gifts. Then, Handsome and I will work on the menu for Saturday, and finish up our last-minute decorating. 
 
Are you finished and ready to celebrate the holidays? Or, are you like me this year...running right up against a deadline? I'm going to caffeinate (is that a word?) first, and then I'll be in the studio.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Oh My...but I know you and your elves will be ready and with the most wonderful handmade gifts and food. Caffeinate and breathe dear. Merry Christmas and Family being together...Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna