December 13, 2018

A Corgi Clutch...

Custom Machine Embroidery
 
In order to create this clutch, my client chose one of my myriad Corgi machine embroideries...with one catch. She didn't want the tail, and her tri-color pup had very little brown in her coat. 

Changing colors is easy. It took a little longer to remove the tail, but I did it. A little hocus here, and pocus there, and this embroidery became tailless. I pulled the fabric, stitched out the embroidery, and then it was time to assemble the clutch.
 
Custom Machine Embroidered Clutch
 
I'm going to add a cork wristlet, and then it will be finished. Getting to this point took longer than I expected, so I'll make the Doxie bag(s) today. 
 
I'm also getting the sniffles. It was another reason to shut down earlier than I usually would have yesterday. I'm too busy to be getting sick right now. If any bug would just hold off until after Christmas, that would be wonderful. I'm drinking lots of water, orange and pineapple juice, and I'm going to make sure I take care of myself. One day at a time. Now...where's my list?
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Donna Dear Healing Energy for you to stay well. Hubby and I got Acute Bronchitis for Thanksgiving and the doctor said we will have it for a month! Miserable coughing. Corgi Clutch is Dogdorable. Happy Sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oil of Oregano - tastes terrible, but if you get it in the pill form it's okay. Take as directed when you've been exposed to cold germs and most often it works. Might be too late for you if you have already succumbed, but perhaps Handsome can ward it off. Sorry I don't comment much, but I do enjoy your posts (especially those from Tag!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna