December 18, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - You Don't Have To Be Lonely...

Brynwood's Taggart • Dec. 2018

Hi, Everybody!

Can you believe we're already halfway through December? 

Mom's feelin' much better, but there's a little downside to her bein' up and about again. See, when she's sick, I usually hang out on the bed with her to keep her company. It's kinda nice, even though she's not feelin' good. She's all cuddly and stuff, and I can take care of her.

Brynwood's Taggart • Dec. 2018

But, when she's all better, she gets busy and doesn't lie around all day. Now, don't misunderstand. She stops to cuddle from time to time, but not like she does when she's sick. Take yesterday, for instance.

She baked bread; made a nice, tasty dessert (with peanut butter!); washed some laundry; and then she made some thingy that will hang on a Christmas tree for the lady who's hostin' a party today. Yeah. She went off to a party today, and here I am sittin' on my chair. Lonely for Mom.

Brynwood's Taggart • Dec. 2018

I was watchin' tv, and I came up with a great idea! There's this commercial for farmer's who are so busy workin' that they don't have time to find girlfriends. 

So, I was thinkin'. I don't have to be lonely either. I could join a datin' service. You know...where a lady comes and picks me up and takes me for long walks along the lake; out to lunch for my favorite snacks; or introduces me to other corgis my own age that I can frap around with. Wouldn't that be fun?

Brynwood's Taggart • 2018 • Pembroke Welsh Corgi

I could even sing a little song about it. "You don't have to be lonely, at Corgis Only dot come." Catchy, don't you think?

I'll have to think about this, though. I sure do prefer hangin' out with Mom, Dad, and the Black Dog, so I'll probably give her another chance first. She should be home early this afternoon, and I know what she'll do. She'll come in the house, scoop me up and snuggle me...and everythin' will be perfect again. That's how it is with us. We all love and take care of each other in our family.

So, about this idea of mine...Never mind.

 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Because “that’s what we do”. Tag you really had me laughing and now singing “Corgis Only dot.com”. You might have an idea...for really lonely Corgis but certainly not You. Merry Corgi Christmas Tag...Peanut Butter Treats for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna