April 19, 2024

Making Templates...

 

Something else I've been doing.  I shared the source for my floral alphabet letters before, but I can tell you again. The book/leaflet is is printed in Italian and English, called "In A Wheat Field" by Elisabetta Sforza.

I've been tracing the letters onto vellum to use later. I don't copy the designs as traced, but they serve as a starting point, as you'll see tomorrow when I share my recently completed wedding piece. These letters are approximately 5" tall, but they're wonderfully lush when complete.

I can't wait to share the finished wedding monogram with you tomorrow. It's going to be a fun weekend for our family. See you tomorrow. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. The letters are so pretty.
    Can't wait to see the completed project.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn. I hope you like the finished piece tomorrow!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgous alphabet to create from and leaves lots of space for variations too.
    Enjoy your weekend wedding!! Hope the weather cooperates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I agree! They're perfect for this purpose, too. Looking forward to the wedding. Although it's supposed to only be in the 40s tomorrow, it's forecast to be sunny, which will help loads. Photos next week!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna