April 8, 2024

Brynwood Bridal...


My Brynwood Bridal department is already open in my Etsy shop, with new additions posting this week. Brynwood Baby will open soon, featuring some very special handcrafted items for baby boys and girls. I can't wait to share those treasures with you! I'll let you know when new items post via my Instagram and Facebook pages, but of course, you'll always get the news here, too.

I was so close to finishing the ladybugs yesterday, but just need one more day to get them assembled. Once complete, I'll list those in my shop, too. Assuming the Internet doesn't take a dive today (with all the predicted doom and gloom), I'll be back tomorrow to show you what they look like with their wee antennae!

A Note About Today's Solar Eclipse...

The only caution I'll share for whenever this eclipse is scheduled for your area is this: Some pets may react to the event like they would fireworks. Please make sure your pets are safe and secure so they don't bolt out of fear. We're planning to go about our business as usual here at the farmhouse, and we're going to keep all four girls (Bella, Carly, Claudette and Crystal) indoors with us until this has passed. Better safe than sorry. We can chat about the events of the day later this week. Hoping this is all one, big nothing burger!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new adventure!
    I will go out early for some errands, but will be back before it starts.
    Be safe!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      We just stuck home all day. Handsome had rehearsal last night, but otherwise it was blissfully quiet around here. Works for us!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Bridal and baby things - you're going to be a busy gal!
    Hope all the hoopla doesn't affect your four-legged family. I've heard that keeping them in a dark room is a good idea but who knows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Once I get through April, I'm hoping things will settle down a bit. Fingers crossed! The animals were fine yesterday. Claudette kept wanting to go outside, so I let her after the "prime time" here. It was too nice to keep them cooped up. Birds sang through the whole thing, so I'll call it uneventful.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. It's a great time of year to start this new venture.
    It was uneventful here today.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      Thanks so much! Same here, dear, and I'm quite happy that was the case.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Safety for the fur-children. You always amaze me with your clever ideas and very professional presentations. I shall be watching for the reveals. Happy Week Ahead…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      They didn't act any differently all afternoon. They all took their afternoon naps. lol Thanks, dear. I've had this idea in the works for a couple years. I can't wait to debut the projects!
      Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna