March 15, 2024

Listed...

 

The first items in my "For The Love of a Corgi" collection have dropped in my Etsy shop. I'll be making more of these, as well as a selection of limited edition new items. They'll be located in my shop in the section of the same name.

A portion of the proceeds from the sales of these items will be donated in Tag's name to CorgiAid, as I mentioned yesterday. This is my way of honoring my boy.

I intend to make some of the Corgi wallets and totes, as well as a very limited quantity of Corgi goldwork brooches that I'm currently designing. The set shown above features a tri-colored dog, but the ones I'm doing will be colored like Taggart, unless special ordered. I'll have wallets available separately, too.

If you're interested in any of the items shown here, you may contact me for pricing and I'll custom make your pieces ahead of the rest I'll be making. I thought I'd share this with my readers first before posting to Instagram and Facebook. 

6 comments:

  1. The bag set is beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must say you've outdone yourself on those bags! I'm sure the sheepies will go fast too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      This is a set I did a while back. I can't tell you how many sets I've made with corgis. The next few will be extra special, though. Thank you, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. The bag & wallet are such lovely, rich colors! And, of course, the pups are perfect. I can't imagine a Corgi devotee without them. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Lois. I already have a few out "there" with corgi owners. I'm looking forward to sharing a few more. Happy Weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna