March 4, 2024

Completed Brooch...

My completed commission will be on its way to its new home today. Not shown is the acorn that was added to the back of the brooch. It's there now, and have created the insert card that will remain with the brooch. Soon I'll be adding a new category in my shop, "Brynwood Bridal" where you'll be able to purchase these brooches from the site.

Forgive me for keeping this brief today. I'm sticking close to Tag as he heals, and as my desktop is upstairs and Tag is downstairs, I don't want to be away for long. Handsome is watching him now as I write this.

I've begun a new frog over the weekend, and will soon be doing the rest that have yet to be mailed to the giveaway winners. I'll work on it today, but Tag has another vet appointment at 2 pm, and we're just praying that this is a soft-tissue injury that will heal with rest.

Tag will be back tomorrow to tell you all about it. You know the drill. I'll be back on Wednesday to share what else I've been up to this week. See you then!

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful.
    Continued prayers fro sweet Tag.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your latest creation is beautiful! I know the bride-to-be will be absolutely thrilled to wear it on her special day.
    Prayers continue for healing for Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tears in my eyes from reading about Tag. I've read his weekly Tuesday column for a long time now and have lost several dogs and cats over my 82 years. I will definitely miss hearing from him and I know you will too. I'm sorry. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: Thank you so very much Donna Dear for creating this BLUEtiful Bridal Brooch. My daughter Jenifer will wear it proudly when she gets married on 04/20/2024.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna