March 12, 2024

A Completed Commission...

An order came in yesterday for one of my sheepy pendant/necklaces. As I'd sold what I had in stock, I happily created another to ship out today. I wonder how many French knots were stitched into this little sheep? (I'm really wondering. I didn't actually count them. lol)

I have a medical appointment early this morning, so I'm out the door way earlier than I usually even get up. When I get back home, I'll be working on my frog again - probably after a nap. I'll show you how much I accomplish when we visit again tomorrow.

It feels weird not to have a Tag post today. Next week, I'm going to share some ideas I'm working on in his memory to offer in my shop. Don't worry. I'm not going to do a sad post. More next week. I'd better get moving so I'm not late for my appointment. Fun times! (Not so much.)

5 comments:

  1. What a cute necklace!
    Good luck at your appointment.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pendant!
    Wishing you well at your appointment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that sheep is perfect! I can't even imagine doing that many French knots! One is usually enough for me 😄 You are definitely a pro. (Also wishing you a good appt.) -Lois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute wee sheep - someone is going to be thrilled to own it. And yes, Tuesday isn't the same.
    Hope your appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry of createology: Sweet little Sheep! May you have gotten good news my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna