March 29, 2024

Newest Labels and a Plan...

I know I told you that I've been working on a few ideas to honor Tag. Yesterday, the labels arrived for packaging my ideas. Anything that bears this label will have a portion of the proceeds donated to CorgiAid to benefit Corgis and Corgi mixes.  I love how the labels turned out!

Beginning next week, you'll be able to find more items in my Etsy shop under the "For The Love of a Corgi" section. The first item that went into that section is the Sheep Pendant Necklace. (There's still one available, by the way.)

I'm also creating a Limited Edition Goldwork Corgi Brooch, a Beverage Coozie or two, Tag Labels, Labrador Girls Labels, and taking orders for the Corgi totes and wallets I showed you a couple weeks ago. I'll add to the collection as inspiration strikes.

I posted a video on Instagram to highlight my new labels, so if you're interested in seeing it, you can click HERE.

9 comments:

  1. The labels are perfect! (As is the sweet sheep pendant that arrived in the mail last week with those gazillions of itsy bitsy French knots - I love it!) Also meant to comment yesterday on how wonderful those pup pictures are - Tag was indeed a special boy! It is fascinating to see Corgis in action. Those fluffy stout exteriors and tiny little legs are quite deceiving 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      Thanks! I'm so glad your pendant arrived safely and that you love it! You'd be surprised at how speedy Tag was on those little legs! In his prime, nothing could catch him.
      Happy Easter, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. awww - such sweet labels to honour such a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The labels are perfect. And so many other great ideas.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      Thanks, dear. My brain is on fire with ideas right now!
      Happy Easter.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. The labels are too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks so much, hon!
      Happy Easter.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Sherry of createology: I love these labels that honor Tag. You have the best ideas my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna