July 10, 2023

Soon There Be Dragons...

When sorting through my goldwork supplies, I realized that I'd need some 3 mm sequins in different colors than what I have. I did an online search and found a suitable supplier and they arrived on Saturday. Now I'm ready to begin this process.

I'll pull fabric, prep my hoop, trace the design, and begin stitching today. I'll share my progress on Wednesday after Tag visits with you. He's slightly addled right now, but I'll let him try to tell you why tomorrow. It's always something with that little guy. 

See you Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! I'm just green with envy! (-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      I'm thinking soon the dragon will be, too. giggle
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Love the colors!
    This is going to be so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Silly how I'm so nervous about beginning this one. hee hee
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. ooooh - I'm holding my breath in anticipation of a dragon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Hoping it works out as well as I see it in my head. Fingers crossed.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology: Those are gorgeous colors for a dragon. I will enjoy seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Sherry. I sure hope it goes as I envision it.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna