July 21, 2023

Full House, Full Heart…

 


I still can’t share more about my houseguests today because I can’t risk spoiling a surprise. However, I know you’ll love this photo of pretty Miss Carly for now. I’ll get lots of photos today, and then I will reveal my secrets tomorrow.

I’m keeping this short for today so I can focus on family. We have some fun things planned, and I’ll be sure to catch an image or two for you. More later, but I’ll close for now. This will be a fun slide into the weekend. Wishing you the same!



3 comments:

  1. Carly is a beauty!
    It's hard to tell between her & Bella!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly is gorgeous! She looks so content.
    Have a great weekend - sounds like you have something fun planned!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Carly is so beautiful, almost looks like a painting.
    Have a great weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna