May 9, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - It's Been A Week!...

 
Hi, Everybody!
 
When I say it's been a week, I'm not kiddin'! Look who's joined us since our last conversation. Carly's back! 

When Dad and Carly came back home, Mom and Dad decided to get us all outside right away so we could play together and get reacquainted. It was fun. Carly and her mama took off runnnin', and Bella's still faster than her kid. 
 
I, on the other paw, we kept on a long lead so I wouldn't forget to stay in our yard. What can I say? The weather is gettin' warmer, the grass is green again, and there are all kinds of fresh new smells to investigate.

We've all be hangin' out since last Wednesday, and I must say, it's been great havin' the pack all together again. We're happy for Mom, too, because she was really missin' Dad. Four months is a long time to be apart. It's better to be one, big happy family.

That's my big news for this week. Mom's been cookin' up a storm, so we dogs are havin' serious sensory overload. It's a good thing Mom sneaks snacks to us from time to time. Dad's enjoyin' Mom's home-cooked meals, too. 

Bella has another doctor's appointment on Wednesday, so I'll get you up to speed next week. Ooops! I hear the back door openin'. I think it's time for our mornin' romp, and I sure don't want to miss that! Gotta go, but you know I'll be back soon. See ya!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad Dad & Carly are back home safe.
    Have fun romping with your sister's!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      We're havin' a great time, and I'm really glad she's back, too!
      Thanks.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. So glad everyone is home safe and sound. I'm sure both Mom and Dad are happy to be back together because four months IS a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Four months is FOREVER! Just think if I had to go that long with cookies!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag I can hear the relief in your words for having the girls and you all together again. And for Mom and Dad to be together after four months. Mom did a stellar job of holding down the homestead especially during Winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      That's the truth! (Mom's the best!) We're all glad to be runnin' around together.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag I thought about you last night as I watched Westminster. Sweet Corgi Heidi was in the top eight contenders in the Herding Group. She should have won in my opinion.
    So nice to see the three of you together again and you all look so nice on that green grass.
    Four months is a very long time, especially when you are on canine time.
    Sending good thoughts to Bella on her upcoming appointment.
    Enjoy your week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      The Corgis are always so well-groomed in the dog shows. Speakin' of which, my appointment is on Thursday! ugh. I prefer this devil-may-care look, personally. We like a Corgi named "Newman" who lives in Japan. Mom's friends with his owner on Facebook and they always do well overseas. They're at Westminster this year, and although they didn't win Best of Breed, he did get a ribbon. Four months must be about 5 years in canine time! Thanks for thinkin' about Bella. We've all got our paws crossed around here.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna