May 26, 2023

Delivery Day...

 
Five yards of soil mixed with five year old compost will be arriving this morning...just in time for the holiday weekend! I'm sure you can guess how I/we'll be spending our time.

The photo above is our lilac bush near the old apple tree in our yard. All those lovely black raspberry vines next to the lilac are all volunteers, seeded by birds. There are at least three other large patches, so I'll definitely be making more jam this year.

I'm going to have my morning cuppa and then watch for the truck to come up our road. It's going to be a busy day. I'm so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun playing in the dirt! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, you don't need me to tell you to take it easy, so I won't (hah hah).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: Wow! You will be busy and very productive in creating your gardens. Enjoy the earth through your fingers and please be careful with your back and knee. Blessings Dear…

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is so glorious about dirt and mulch? Everything! You look at that big pile and say to yourself 'what was I thinking?' And when you finally get it all to where it belongs, just wonderful.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna