May 20, 2023

Computer Work...

 
Please forgive me if I keep this short. I've been sitting in front of the computer screen for longer than I planned yesterday. I had a class reunion planning committee meeting Thursday night, and spent Friday transcribing my notes into our meeting minutes, and then set to creating a piece of camera-ready art for mugs we'll have made to give to our classmates the night of the party.

After I completed that, I had a poster to "build" for distribution, and a few more party-related correspondences to write. Finally, I had to just walk away when Handsome informed me I'd been in my studio for hours, staring at a screen. I got up and help him mow the lawn again. It was cold, but the sun was out and it got me outdoors for a while.

I have just a bit more to do this morning, and then I'm going to turn off the computer and spend the rest of the weekend with my husband and the critters. Here's to a happy weekend to all!

7 comments:

  1. Yes, sometimes we need a break from the computer.
    It was beautiful out yesterday, even though a little cool, buy, I'll take it compared to what we've had this Spring!
    Today is going to be nice also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Much better weather today. I took a ride with Handsome and we met some FB friends in person. Had a lovely visit. Hope your day was wonderful, too.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Your computer skills are way good if you can create that! I'd say you deserve the rest of the weekend off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: You are so sweet to do all of this for your class reunion…it is a lot of work!
    Enjoy your weekend with Handsome and the fur-children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      I started the tasks I had lined up in the morning, and I really had no idea how long I'd been sitting at my screen! Time flew and I got this and more accomplished. No computers today until it was time to put up my next post. Hope you had a beautiful day, my dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. I'm always amazed at how time seems to get away from me. I plan on fifteen minutes for something and two hours later there I still am.
    We got some much needed rain today.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      That's how it was for me yesterday! I stayed away from the screen today until it was time to respond to comments and put up tomorrow's post. We're not expecting rain for at least another week! I'm hoping to have my garden soil in place and some plants in the ground by then. Weekend blessings to you, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna