May 19, 2023

MA's ATC...

 
When MA told me she'd created an Artist Trading Card just for me, I couldn't wait to see it! Well, it arrived in yesterday's mail and I couldn't have been more excited.
 
 
She cross stitched a CORGI for me! This one's really adorable, too. Look at that cute face...and those ears! Just like my boy. Then, I realized it was twice as much fun...

 
She'd stitched a Corgi walking away, too. I showed my card to Handsome when I opened the envelope, and he giggled, saying how cute it was. When I turned it over, he laughed out loud. We both love it!

I'd planned to share the one I made for her in the same post, however I haven't got word that she's received it yet (in Canada) and I don't want to spoil the surprise. You'll just have to wait until I'm sure she has it, and then I promise I'll share it with you, too.
 
THANKS, MA! I really do love this!

I'm making more cards, so if you'd like to trade with me, you can click on my "email me" link in the sidebar (over there --->) and make sure you type "ATC" in the subject line. I'd love to trade with you, too!

8 comments:

  1. OMG! That is sooooooo cute!
    The backside is even more cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      We both giggled when we saw it. Pure joy!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Alas, no exciting mail here as yet, but Canada's postal service is notoriously slow. Will let you know the minute I get it (can't wait!). So glad you liked my rendition of Tag (and his butt) - and glad that it made Handsome laugh. My mission is accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Mission Accomplished, indeed! We both love it. Thanks so much, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: This is such a cute ATC with Tag as the inspiration. Love the Heart on the front and the “backside” heart as well. Very clever and special from Mary Anne. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      I love the creativity of everyone with whom I've ever traded. The collective creativity just wows me every time. I'm blessed with so many talented friends. Thanks, sweet friend. I could almost do this every month!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. This is just adorable. Just gotta love a fluffy corgi butt. Great job.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      I couldn't agree more! I hope you have a great weekend, too!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna