May 15, 2023

ATC Reveal...

 
Sherry let me know she received her Artist Trading Card (ATC) from me last weekend, so now I can share our cards with you. I love the card I received, and it's so wonderful that she stitched the heart and then added ruching to her card. Isn't it fun?
 
I stitched mine for her, too. Once the roses and wheat embroidery were complete, I added a vintage heart-shaped button to it. I had Sherry in mind when I stitched it, so I hope she finds it as special for her as I think she is to me.
 
I'm working on my second ATC that will be going to MA in Canada as soon as it's mounted and signed. I'm planning to complete it today and then it will be on its way to her.
 
If anyone else would like to trade ATCs with me, just send me an email at dliljegren(at)brynwoodneedleworks(dot)com. I'd love to trade with everyone who contacts me. So, I'm going to have a cup of coffee with Handsome and then I'll complete the next ATC and send it out by tomorrow, latest. TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)...

 

8 comments:

  1. Great... I sent you an email. Many greetings from Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viola:
      I haven't seen your email yet. Please resend with "ATC" in the subject line to make sure I don't miss it.
      Regards,
      Donna

      Delete
  2. The ATC cards are both so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - and fun that they both have a heart included. Mine is in the mail so hopefully you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I thought so, too! Yours will go out in the morning mail tomorrow. I'll let you know when yours arrives.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sherry of createology : Donna Dear I love the beautiful ATC you stitched for me. Yes, we both included hearts. I feel the long distance friendship we have shared for so many years relates to Love. Thank You very much. Every stitch I put into yours was filled with love. Blessings…

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable. So pretty.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna