May 8, 2023

Busy Weekend...

 
I finally got around to making those cookies I'd planned for last week. There was grass needing to be cut, and I made an Artist Trading Card, too, so it was a busy weekend. I'll share photos of the ATC after I'm sure it's been received by the recipient.

Sunday was sunny and breezy, and perfect to cutting the lawn. It was long overdue (already) and rain is in the forecast for today, so it made for the right time to get it done. We put the big chairs back on the porch, so once the weather evens out, I'm sure the girls will move back to the porch in the evenings to be closer to us me. Just to be honest here, I want you to know I spend a lot of time out in the barn now. I feed them out there, but then sit afterward for nearly an hour to keep them company. The fall asleep on my lap as I pet and talk with with. (They have a lot to say, too, and it's probably a good thing I don't speak fluent feline.) I repeat my visits throughout the day, and stay for a while each time. When they come onto the porch, I go out and cuddle with them, too. They're far from ignored even though they're not indoors (for now).

It's looking to be a busy week. Bella has another vet appointment in Madison, as we try to get further information and peace of mind through ultrasound and CT scans. Best case scenario would be that they don't see anything in the test results. You know I'll keep you posted as we know more.

Tag has a grooming appointment this week, and I'm hoping the make arrangements for my Babylock Destiny to get in for a spa appointment, too. I have a few orders to get out, and a other things on my To Do list. More on that when I next visit with you on Wednesday. Tag will be here tomorrow. I'm off to the races right out of the gate this morning, so I'll leave you for now. I'll be back later today to answer all your messages from the past few days. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, those cookies look so good!
    Positive thoughts for Bella's appointment, I hope you get some answers.
    Those kitties have the bestest home! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm - those cookies sure do look good! And I do hope the latest round of tests will help Bella.
    As for the ATC - is the swap still on? If so, I need your snail mail addy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: I would be eating those cookies if I were there. Bella will be in my Prayers for good results on her tests. Claudette and Crystal must be so grateful for you to spend time with them. May seems to be very busy for lots of folks as the winter has calmed down. Blessings…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending good thoughts for Bella. So happy for the kitty report.
    Oh the cookies.
    I think this is the busiest time of the year, seems like everything needs to be done at once.
    This will be a dry week for us so I'll be able to get a lot done outdoors.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna