May 10, 2023

Okay, Then. Just A Peek...

 
When Sherry (of Createlology blog) let me know that she wanted to trade ATC (artist trading cards) with me, I was all in. She and I have traded before, and I always love what she sends to me. I received her card over the weekend and absolutely loved it!

I had hers ready to go and mailed it out a couple days ago, but as she hasn't received it yet, I can't share what mine looks like. So, I'm just going to share this blurry closeup to tease what's to come. As soon as I know she's received it, I'll share both our cards in a separate post.
 
If you'd like to trade cards with me, let me know either in the comments or via email (using the link in my sidebar). I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from you.

Today is Bella's doctor's appointment, and we're anxious to find out whether they can find something organic in the scans she'll have today. I think I'll take a little needlework along to do while we wait. I'll let you know what we learn.

What are you working on today? Something creative with needle and thread? Something in the garden/yard? I'd love to know to take my mind off our girl for a little while. 

8 comments:

  1. Positive thoughts for answers on Bella's problem.
    I think I will go outside today & do some more weeding while the ground is still a little wet.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks, dear. Your plan sounds much preferable to ours. It's going to be a beautiful day to be outdoors.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Sherry of createology: Donna you are such a tease! I forgot to take a photo of the one I mailed you so I will be looking forward to the reveal. I will be having breakfast with the Porsche group we belong to and then I will be volunteering at Days for Girls. Prayers for Bella as she and you and Handsome seek answers for her health and well-being. I’ll let you know soon as I get my mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Handsome asked me to go with them today, so we spent the day in Madison. We have our answers and she's having surgery tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers. They're greatly appreciated. It sounds like you have a great day, my dear. I've got photos of both ATCs so as soon as I know you've got yours from me, I'll post photographs. Thank you for such a lovely card. I can see how much work you put into it, and hope mine equals your efforts.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Keeping Bella and you in my thoughts today and hoping for a resolution for her.
    I made you an ATC and would love to send it to you but I don't have your snail addy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, MA:
      If you'll send an email to me at dliljegren(at)brynwoodneedleworks.com I'll give you my address. Please include yours and I'll absolutely make one just for you! Thanks for the prayers, my dear. Bella will have surgery Thursday. All is explained in Thursday's post.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Sending good thoughts to Bella.
    Outside most of the day today doing yard work and mowing the lawn.
    The weather has been wonderful.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      Thank you so much for your good thoughts. Surgery is Thursday. The weather was most beautiful all day while we drove, met with vets, waited and drove some more. It would have been perfect for yard work here, too. Glad you're able to take advantage of it.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna