May 30, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Cuddly Corgi…

Hi, Everybody!

First, I have to apologize. Mom didn’t sign me on at my usual time, so this is gonna be a late post.  We had a busy weekend, and she's still tryin' to catch her breath. I, on the other hand, had a restful and relaxing few days stupervisin' a buildin' project outside that Mom will tell you about soon.

Mom and I were in Portage on Saturday, and look what her best bud, Linda made for her! It's a Corgi Hot Pad, and it's awesome! It's pretty big, too! She can't actually use it for a hot pad because it's made with acrylic yarn and that would melt, but that's okay. Mom wouldn't want to get it dirty anyway.


So, knowin' that, Linda added a loop on the back so Mom can hang it. Cute tail, too, right? Not only was Mom tickled with the gift, but I was pretty excited about it, too. I'm so glad I got to ride along to see her reaction.

Plus, my little friend, Georgie was there to give me lots of pets, too. You know me. I love bein' around kids, and this little guy is the best! I'm already lookin' forward to our next trip over so I can see him again.

I'm gonna go for now. Sorry, again, about gettin' this up late. I'll try to do better next week after Mom's had a little rest. It's gonna be one of those weeks!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

4 comments:

  1. Cuddly Corgi, is there any other kind? This is just adorable and so clever.
    Looking forward to hearing about the weekend project
    Sure is nice that you also got some travel time in.
    Enjoy your week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tag, the Corgi hot pad is too cute, just like you!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Tag - what a cute 'portrait' of you! Mom is going to treasure it I'm sure. Good thing it's made from acrylic yarn so she can display it without being tempted to actually use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: Tag that is a very cute Corgi crochet. Glad you got to go for a car ride and get lots of attention from Georgie. Help Mom rest and get caught up…but I know you will without being told. Smooches my little Corgi Cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna