August 17, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - I've Got A Little Hitch In My Giddyup...

Brynwood Needleworks - A Little Under The Weather
 
 Hi, Everybody!
 
I'm comin' to you from my own little corner today...from my own little bed.  Seems I did somethin' to my right back leg over the weekend. I'm havin' to walk with that leg in the air right now. 
 
Don't feel too sorry for me. I can still run like the wind if I wanna chase Carly in the house, but I'm doin' it on three legs instead of four. Mom and Dad are makin' sure I only go outside on a leash, and when I do try to chase one of the girls in the house, I get reprimanded. I'm not allowed to chase the cat either. I'm seriously not havin' much fun right now.

Mom called Dr. John's office yesterday, and I have an appointment to see him tomorrow. I'll probably get meds and orders for bed rest, so I'm gettin' an early start. Mom said we match. Both of us are limpin' on our right wheel. I wonder if Mom can use some of the medicine I'll probably get? Nah. I don't think so either.

I'll let you know what's what next week. I guess I better get back in my bed before Mom puts me in my kennel instead. I've gotta take it easy at least until I see the doc. Don't get me wrong. I like my kennel, but sleepin' in my livin' room bed is even better. Laters...
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

7 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, I'm sorry you hurt your leg.
    I hope you heal fast & can get back to things you love.
    ((((((HUGS))))))
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad for you sweetie. Hope you are back to feeling well real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww Tag, I'm so sorry you have hurted yourself. Maybe Mom has a heating pad you can use? Maybe if you practice your mournful look on her and Dad you might be able to wrangle a few extra treats and skritches too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sorry that you are having leg trouble, Tag. I hope your appointment goes well and recovery is quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. Have a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag I am so sorry you have a hitch in your git-along. I have a wounded wing so we three (You, Mom and me) can be quite the odd team. Take care and hopefully the doctor can fix you. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna