August 9, 2021

Ready For Finishing...

Brynwood Needleworks - Hollyhocks, Ready For Finishing
 
I completed the ribbon embroidery this weekend, and now the hollyhocks are ready for finishing into a custom Brynwood Strawberry Sachet.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Hollyhocks Detail

Here's the detail on the embroidery. I love how the hollyhocks turned out, and the ribbon embroidery always makes me smile. I shared a sneak peek with the recipient and she loves it, too.
 
This is what I'll be working on today. By the end of the day, I'll have a completed Hollyhock Strawberry Sachet to mail out. I'll be sure to take a photograph before I wrap it up!

Also, I've been waiting for my packaging to arrive for the Floral Pendants to list them up for sale. The gift boxes arrived on Saturday, so I'll get those listed up today, too. Check my Etsy shop (link in my sidebar) to find them later today. Thanks for looking!

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I’d be hard pressed to pick one design from the many you’ve done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea:
      It's hard to choose my favorite, too. It's always "the next one". ;-)
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. So amazingly pretty! It's no wonder your client is thrilled. Must say that I wouldn't want to stick needles and pins into such a pretty thing. To me, it would need to be admired and not poked full of holes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie:
      She has two others, and she displays them all together in a pretty bowl. I couldn't stick pins in these either.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna