August 18, 2021

Reading For Sewing...

Brynwood Needleworks - Embroidery, Ready For Sewing

I completed my embroidery yesterday, and it's now ready for finishing. The only thing I added (not shown) is one, single bee. You'll see it in my completed piece.

Tag goes to the vet today. He's still limping, so I want to make sure he's okay. I'm also baking bread, so it's going to be busy outside the studio. Tonight is Handsome's last concert in the park. Lots to do. 
 
I'll share the finished piece with you, when I can get into the studio. I'll get there soon, though. 

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Catherine.
      I appreciate you saying so.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your finish.
    Prayers for Tag.
    Have fun at the concert!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Hope you're enjoying this great weather. Our farmer neighbor spread brown "sunshine" all over his fields, and it was so "ripe" we had to close up the house. I'm so glad Handsome and I had set up the downstairs portable air conditioner. We REALLY needed it. Now I'm praying for rain to wash it in and give us some relief from the aroma. sheesh! I do love farmers, but once a year...ugh.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. I love all the different flowers in this one and a little bee will be the perfect addition. Hope Tag is okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. Tag will be okay. Seems his little legs and mine have a lot in common. I need to make sure neither of us does more than we should.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna