August 3, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Celebratin' Team Red...

Brynwood Needleworks - I Was Just A Puppersnapper!
 
 Hi, Everybody!

I'm gonna make this post short and sweet (like me), but it's chock-full of Birthday wishes for a special someone. Granddaughter #2 had a Birthday yesterday, and I don't want to miss sendin' BIG smooches and hugs her way.

She and I have had a special bond since I first me her. I think it's because she and I both have red (ginger) fur. We just go together, don't we?

Brynwood Needleworks - The Birthday Girl

Her mama took this picture of our girl recently. I guess she's not a kid anymore. She's grown into quite the young lady. I can't wait to see her again in person. I'll be savin' some extra smooches just for her.
 
HAPPY "EXTENDED" BIRTHDAY, GRANDDAUGHTER #2
Love from all of us.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

8 comments:

  1. What a cute pic of you & Granddaughter #2 Tag.
    She is a pretty young lady.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Thanks for stoppin' by and sayin' so. We think she's pretty cute, too.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Happy Birth Day wishes to Granddaughter #2 - I'm sure you can't wait to see her in person Tag so you can give her those special smooches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Maggie:
      I sure can't! I'll be jumpin' all over her when I see her!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag I know just how fond you are of Granddaughter #2. Not just because you both have ginger colored hair/fur. You both are sweet and adorable! Happy Birthday Granddaughter #2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Will you please pass that on to Mom? I'm pretty sure she'd disagree with the "sweet" part. lol Hey. I'm just doin' my job.
      I'll let our girl know you sent Birthday wishes.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna