August 11, 2021

Before It Flies Away...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - "Hollyhocks"
 
Another Strawberry Sachet is complete and winging its way to its new home.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - "Hollyhocks"
 
You can understand how this one with the hollyhocks might be a favorite.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - "Hollyhocks"

 I chose colors to match the beautiful blossoms that grow right outside the farmhouse.
I'll be making more sachets again soon, using the natural linen fabric. (I only have a 
very small quantity left of this offf-white fabric. Gosh! I wish I could find more!)

DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. It;s gorgeous, just gorgeous.
    bet it was hard to send away!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks so much! It's going to a friend who has a few other of my sachets, so I know it's going to a good home. I have to admit, though, I did love this one.
      Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I’m sure it will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea:
      The recipient is a good friend. I know she already loves it, which I truly appreciate.
      Thanks so much!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. I think you outdid yourself on this one! For some reason I was expecting it would be one of the rectangular ones so it was a surprise when I saw how it came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie:
      Thanks for making me smile today. I have one ready to be a rectangular one, and I think you'll be surprised with my fabric choices. I'll try to work on it today, so it can debut soon.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. This is truly gorgeous Donna Dear. Your needle dancing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna