August 31, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Update...

Artwork by Mary Sparrow - Herdin' Corgi

 Hi, Everybody!

I thought you might like a health update today, as I saw the vet again yesterday.
 
If you've been followin' me on Mom's Facebook page, I've been havin' a few little issues that concerned Mom, so she figured she'd better get me to a professional. I'm sharin' this picture, because the vet tech decided she needed to take my temperature while I was there. Good times. Not!

After a checkup and some bloodwork analysis, the vet said he thinks I might be havin' intermittent, little seizures. Mom's supposed to journal any new occurrences, and she'll be keepin' in touch with the vet. I haven't had any more episodes since last week, so that's a good thing.

I have a kitty update for you, too...
Remember the cats that Mom took to Critter Junction in Fond du Lac? I'm talkin' about Crystal and her six babies, and Mrs. Katz...the sweetest cat in the whole, wide world, and Claudette's four kittens. Mom got a text from the lady at the shelter to let us know how they're all doin'.

Mrs. Katz was adopted by a couple yesterday who will shower her with love and affection for the rest of her life. Crystal and her babies have all gone to new homes. Two of Claudette's boys found homes already, but two of her boys are still at the shelter.

Renee said that she'll be really sad when those two boys leave. Apparently, they're really sweet, and they're "training" cats. When unsocialized kittens come in to the shelter, it's the job of the two little kittens to acclimate them to kennel life, and get them socialized. It's important work.

Mom and I were really happy to hear all about all our cats and kittens. She hasn't said anythin' about them lately, but I could tell they were all weighin' heavy on her mind. She's so happy to know that all those beautiful cats and kittens have found their forever homes. We're glad they're happy and loved. They deserve it. We can sleep better at night now.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

12 comments:

  1. keeping you in my thoughts for no more seizures Tag.
    I'm glad to hear that all of the kitties are doing well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I'm feelin' better, thanks. We were all glad to hear that all the cats will be livin' in happy and lovin' homes just like ours.
      See you next week!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you Tag and praying for no more seizures. Thanks for sharing the great news about the kitties. Be well Tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Wanda;
      I really appreciate the prayers. I hope I don't have any more, too. It's no fun. The kitties deserve warm places to live. Mom takes great care of Claudette, but bein' an outside cat is still hard. We're glad all those cats will be able to live inside.
      Thanks for the note.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Seizures are scary things, so I hope you have no more. We had a dog that had major seizures which were quite upsetting. Thankfully there are good but expensive meds available. So glad to hear that most of the kitties have good homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Andrea:
      I agree. They're no fun at all. Sorry you had a pet who endured seizures. I'm hopin' I don't have any more of 'em. I'm not a fan of takin' meds. Glad I could share good news about the cats, too.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Do take care of you Tag - seizures are not fun things. And thank you for the update on the kitties - sounds like they're all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss MA:
      I appreciate the good wishes. I hope they don't come back, too. I'm glad we kept Claudette. She has a great home with us, and now we know that the other kitties will be okay, too.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  5. Hello Tag. I shall lift prayers for your health and for you to never have any more strange seizures. I believe my prayers work because I have not had any further (touch wood) strange seizures since Feb 2020. Thank you for the updates on Mom’s many cats and kittens. Loving homes are so important for all furries...as you know. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      You prayers are really appreciated. I don't like the feelin' of whatever was goin' on with me. I hope the episodes stay away. I'm glad you're free from them, too, and we'll pray it stays that way for you. We think every kitty should have a good and lovin' home like ours.
      Big hugs and smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  6. Great to know that all the kitties are getting the love and attention they deserve. Thanks for the update Tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marrianne:
      It was really good news, wasn't it? We're glad, too.
      Big Hugs and smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna