August 27, 2021

Lavender Embroidery And An Idea...

Brynwood Needleworks - Lavender Embroidery

I'm working on a new idea. This is the first colorway I did, and I have two more in the works. I'm hoping to have prototypes over the weekend so I can share them on Monday.

Today, Handsome and I are off to look at new furniture. We didn't go yesterday. By the time I got home from my clinic appointment, I really didn't feel like going out again. Anyway, we're going today instead.
 
We frequently have the same taste, but I'm sure we'll keep in mind "durability and comfort" over style (Dogs to consider, you know). I know I don't want dark or "poofy". I really prefer a more tailored look, so we'll see what we end up choosing. I'll share decor photos with you tomorrow. 

I'm also going to a Birthday party for my great-great niece this weekend, so I'll be doing a little gift shopping while we're out, too. Hard to believe it's already Friday again. whew!

DonnaAcornSignature

8 comments:

  1. Lavender ... what a beautiful embroidery. I like it a lot.
    Greetings to you and good luck buying furniture, yes, that needs a lot of attention ... furniture is used for a long time. Hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Barwitzki!
      Thank you for your comment. I love lavender, too.
      I agree about the furniture. I found the piece I really want, but I'd have to wait for it to be manufacturer (here in Wisconsin). That could take four months or more, and Handsome is concerned with how long it would take. So, we didn't purchase anything yet. Hopefully soon. I agree. We'll have it for a long time.
      Blessings,
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Another pretty!
    Have fun furniture shopping.
    Yes, this week went too fast!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Spent most of the day walking through two furniture stores. In the end, we came home without making a purchase. sigh I hope we can make a joint decision soon. If I'd known the current state of furniture sales, I might have held on to what we had until the new pieces arrived. Live and learn.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. For me, time seems to be flashing by. Maybe it's a sign of getting older! Good luck with the furniture shopping...hope you can find something that ticks all the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was beginning to wonder. I found one I have my heart set on, but it doesn't have a smaller ottoman...and it could be four months or more for the Wisconsin manufacturer to produce it. grrrr Handsome didn't want to buy it under those conditions, so I guess we keep on looking...or I see if I can convince him. I'm weighing my options. wink
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Oh this lavender tugs at my heart. So beautiful! Furniture shopping I will take any day over clothing shopping that’s for certain. Can’t wait to see what you decide on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlene! I'm doing it in three colorways - one being purple! wink. I like furniture shopping a whole lot more than shopping for, oh say, jeans! lol I found exactly what I want, but couldn't get Handsome to jump onboard. I'll come at it from a different angle over the weekend. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna