October 2, 2020

I've Been A Busy Bee...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabric For Sale

I've been really busy. I've been pulling fabrics, photographing them, and listing them up in my Etsy shop. All the fabrics are priced to go. My goal is to significantly downsize my fabric inventory to make way for a beautiful guest room in its place.

I've got a lot more to go through and list. I have to say, there are so many beautiful fabrics that I'll be letting go. I'm sorting through fabrics I know I'll need for specific projects, and then, I'll sell off the rest. My plan is for the fabrics I'm keeping to move into the machine studio, and end up with one efficient studio space. That means some serious purging.

I've got a lot more to do, but I'm up to the challenge. If you're interested in seeing what's new in my shop, just click HERE. I'm heading back to the studio...after coffee!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! I found the silk ribbon today that I wanted to send you awhile back and couldn't locate. I have your address from a card you sent me recently, so watch for a small envelope in the mail next week sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna