October 13, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - It's That Time Of Year...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart and Bella

 Hi, Everybody!

We're finally gettin' back to normal around here. Dad's home. Mom's happy, and it seems I've always got a black dog sniffin' around my backside. I'm not sure what-the-heck, but she's thinkin' she'll get a treat before I do. Like that's gonna happen. duh!!!

We've been keepin' Mom busy lettin' us out, lettin' us back in (repeat), that she can hardly get anythin' done!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella and Carly

Look at how much that not-so-little black dog is startin' to look like her mom. She loves that green toy in her mouth. She's always carryin' it around and chewin' on it. She's been losin' teeth, so I'm sure it feels good to chew on somethin' like that. (She's fond of little ice cube chips, too.)

The big news is that she'll be leavin' soon (maybe even next week!) to go to Uncle Mike's. She's a fetchin' fool like Boo and me, so she'll love her time away at school. I'm countin' the days! (kiddin', not kiddin') We're gonna enjoy the time together while we can. 

The weather is changin'. The squirrels are runnin' around, tryin' to get the hickory nuts before Mom does. The leaves are fallin' out of the trees, and the temperatures are gettin' cooler. The air smells different. It's a wonderful time of year. Every time we go outside, all we want to do is run like crazy. In fact, that little dog can really cover some ground! She's havin' no trouble at all keepin' up with her mama and me! Believe me when I say she's gonna be ready for school when she gets to Florida. She'll be learnin' like a sponge!

Life is good here at the farmhouse. We hope you're havin' fun playin' in the leaves, too. It's the best time of year for it.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

2 comments:

  1. The 3 of you are all beautiful dogs!
    Carly has really grown.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Carly's getting so big that we sometimes confuse her for her mama. eeek!
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna