October 20, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Out In The Wild...

Brynwood Needleworks - Out In The Wild
 Hi, Everybody!

We had a perfect weekend here at the farm. Even when it rained, we had fun runnin' around. Mom and Dad worked outside, so we got to enjoy the weather, too.

This is our favorite patch of grass and stuff to run through. I think other critters hang around here, too. It's always full of great smells. We're not sure what they are, but they smell really interestin'.

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabulous Fall Colors
 
The trees are lookin' pretty and they smell good, too. Boo and The Kid actually ran up into the woods, so Dad had to go up and get them back into the yard. Boo even found somethin' disgustin' to roll around in, so Dad had to wash her neck and shoulders. It was AWESOME!

Brynwood Needleworks - Racin' Retrievers

That little girl loves tormentin' her mama and me. Most times, it's better if she stays away from me, 'cuz she gets in my face and she's like a gnat. She won't leave me alone until I growl at her, and then she runs circles around me and starts all over again. gaaahhh! Kids these days.
 
Dad decided to wait a while to take her to Florida for trainin'. Mom has another doctor's appointment the end of the month, and Dad wants to wait to see if she needs another surgery. Soooo, I have to put up with Mini Boo until after then. I gueeessss...It's a good thing I have a strong constitution. A lesser beast would be cryin' in the corner. Not me, though. I'll stay strong. Don't worry about me.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had some Fall fun Tag!
    Kids will be kids!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Marilyn;
      That's sure the truth!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna