October 23, 2020

Alice's Teacup Pincushion...

Brynwood Needleworks - Alice's Teacup Pincushion

I'm making six of these teacup pincushions right now. I have a custom order for five of them, and will keep one for myself. After that, I don't have any more of the parts (dormouse, matching rose teaspoons and the little clock buttons) to make more. In fact, I tried to purchase more of the little mice (which I painted brown), and I guess they're collectibles. They were going to cost me $30+ each!!

So, the majority will go to my client, and one will stay in my studio. Usually, I keep the first one of a new design. This time, I'll keep the last one. I'm going to get these finished, and then I'll be shipping them off to my client. They're so much fun to make! I mean, who doesn't enjoy a tea party?

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty.
    Love that little mouse!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! You are so multi-talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny:
      You're so kind! Thank you for the lovely package I just received. I'm definitely going to put everything to good use. I appreciate you thinking of me.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. That mouse is absolutely the finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM:
      I wish I could find more at the original price! (only a couple of dollars) The current price is ridiculous! I'll plan ahead a lot better next time!
      Hope you have a restful weekend.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna