October 27, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Not Dressin' Up This Year...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and The Girls
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
If you look real close you'll see snow in those leaves. We're sittin' on freezin' grass. It's crazy! It completely surprised us this weekend, and The Girls are beside themselves. Carly keeps wantin' to run around like a goofball.

Mom had this "fun" idea to dress us up for Halloween again this year, but truth is, The Kid would never stand still for that. She's a real live wire, and Mom told me (in confidence) that she just wasn't up to the challenge. I get it completely, because Mini Boo pretty much wears me out, too. 

Mom's lucky to have even gotten this picture of the three of us. She uses her secret weapon: animal crackers in her pocket! We all know she's got them, so when she tells us to "sit", we sit!

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag On Break

Anyway, as much as I would have loved to dress up for you with the two black witches, it "ain't" happenin' this year. Maybe we can pull it off next year, after Carly gets schooled by Uncle Mike. 
 
Oh, on that front, Dad is plannin' to take her to Florida next weekend, after Mom's doctor's appointment. Boo and I will stay here with Mom, so Dad can visit some of our Florida friends before he comes back home. We think he's due for a little "musician quality time". 

We don't know if you're plannin' to Trick or Treat this year. If you do, please stay warm and safe. Mom said she's gonna make some tasty treats for us right here at home. I think we'll be just fine.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

2 comments:

  1. The snow snuck up on us too Tag.
    Carly has grown so much, how do you tell them apart?
    Have a good snooze tag.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      There are days we can't tell them apart! When she comes back from Uncle Mike's, it's going to be even more difficult. She is adorable, though, and we love having Mama and Daughter...even Tag does! (Don't buy his complaining for one second).
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna