October 7, 2020

I Think I Will...

Brynwood Needleworks - Acorn Applique' Project
 
When I was still in Florida, I taught a basic hand applique' class at Crazy Quilters quilt shop in Venice, Florida. Of course, I designed something with acorns and oak leaves for the class project, and my piece is still unstitched. I came across it when I was sorting through some of my teaching materials.

I've decided to do the hand applique' stitching, add some embroidery, square it up to 6-1/2", and add it to my Farmer's Wife quilt. I'll be working on this in the next couple of days, in between homekeeping and caretaking. I'll share it again when it's completed.

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn. I appreciate your notes so much!
      Blessings,
      Donna
      xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely. Love acorns, this is my time of year, my favourite season is Autumn. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Laura. Enjoy the lovely weather.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Perfect season for the finish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna