October 16, 2020

I'm Having So Much Fun...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabric Offerings

I was on my feet all day yesterday (again). I've listed up a lot more fabrics, and will likely do the same thing today. I'll begin my day by sending out yesterday's orders, and then prepare more fabric to list...after coffee.

I'm actually having a great time doing this. I'm finding quilt kits (I forgot) I want to sew, more fabrics to release, and a few other things I forgot I had. I can hardly wait to see what reveals itself today! See you later.

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. It IS fun.
    I've been going through my cross stitch & found things I forgot about.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I'm looking forward to winter this year. I'm intending to start and finish a lot of needlework! I hope you'll have fun doing the same.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. A studio cleanout pretty much always leads to a ton of inspiration - to say nothing about the reminders of all the 'waiting for love' projects you unearth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, MM:
    You're so right! I keep finding things I want to use in new projects! So much inspiration, so little time. I must try to do better.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna