October 15, 2020

So Much Fabric To Share...

Image of Brynwood Needleworks Etsy Storefront

I've been so busy, listing up lots of new fabrics, books and other items in my Brynwood online shop. I'm still using Etsy (for now), mainly because I'm too lazy to do the work to set up my own website. I know how many brain cells and hours it will would take to accomplish that.

Anyway, I've photographed, described, and listed lots of fabric yardage, kits and assortments over the past few days...and I have a lot more to go! I've been selling it almost as fast as I get it listed, so if you're in the market, please check - and check back - when you have time. Just go to www.BrynwoodNeedleworks.com, and it will take you right to my online shop. I'll be adding more all week.

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna