October 21, 2020

It Was A Good Day...

Brynwood Needleworks - Happy Me
 
I got out yesterday for a much needed haircut. I always feel better after a good trim, and as I've been mostly housebound, a visit with my girlfriend (and hair stylist) Wendi, was just what the doctor ordered. I wanted to capture my good "do", so Handsome took my picture. That laughter was all for him.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - BW Grab & Go Crossbody Bag

I also got in a little sewing time. I needed to fulfill an order for a Vintage Hibiscus Grab & Go Crossbody. I added a matching keychain, as the order is going to a good client. Time in the studio (sewing/creating) always makes me happy.

I'd say it was a very good day!

DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. Your haircut looks nice.
    I also got mine cut last week, it feels so much better.
    Very pretty bag.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Nothing quite like a trip to the salon for a whole new attitude. I always feel better after a trim. Thanks again for leaving a note for me.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. What a lovely photo. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear heart!
      You're too sweet. How nice to see a note from you, too. Hope you're well.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. That smile. It brings warmth to my heart on my challenged days. My fabric is even more gorgeous in real life! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Charlene:
      I'm so glad you like the fabric! I hoped you'd be happy with them. Thanks so much for your kind words, too. I really appreciate it.
      Have a great day, dear.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. A new 'do' is always a pick-me-up. But even better is that smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna