October 6, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - What A Difference A Week Makes...

Brynwood Needleworks - Resting Bella
 
 Hi, Everybody!

Man...Miss a week, and you won't believe what can happen!

Last Thursday, Bella Dog had a veterinary appointment. She had no idea this was on the books. Nobody told her she was goin' until the night before. Mom and Dad dropped the news when she got dinner, and told her she couldn't have any water after 10:00 pm.

She won't be havin' any more puppies. She had her incubator removed when she went to see Dr. John P. She came home drugged up and sore, so she went right back to sleep once she was home and in her own kennel. Mom even bought her a new, comfy bed, so she'd have a soft place to close her eyes.

The hardest part was keepin' The Kid away from her. Mama smelled like a doctor's office, and Carly was real curious about where Bella had been and why her tummy smelled funny.

I can tell you that she had a restful weekend, and is pretty much back to normal, except she's not allowed to run around outside, or jump on the furniture inside. She's eatin' normal and isn't sleepy anymore. It's nice to have her back from LaLa Land.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Carly, The Minx

Dad's brother and sister-in-law came to see us with their camper for a couple of nights. They brought their dogs, Cassie and Scout with them. We haven't been hangin' out with them, but we can smell 'em in the yard, and we watch each other with doors between us. 
 
Carly was a little aprehensive for, like two minutes, about havin' visitors, but she got over it real quick. You can see in these three pictures that she got up on the sofa, and immediately started schmoozin' on Uncle B. She's shameless...kinda like me! hee hee

So, our company is leavin' today, Boo will have her stitches out next week, and Dad's back home where he belongs. YAY! Mom is happy, and so are we. The biggest news from my point of view is that Dad will be takin' Carly to Florida this month! Uncle Mike wants all of Bella's puppies back for trainin' at the same time this month for puppy school. I'm gonna be FREEEEE for seven weeks! 

Mom, Dad, Boo and I will go back to Florida together in December to bring her back home. She'll be a real citizen by then. Dad will probably head south with her some time next week. But for now, there's Dad and Bella healin' goin' on, and happy Mom and me 'cuz he's out of the hospital. See what happens when I'm away for only a week? whew! Count on me to be back on schedule.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy week Tag.
    Glad Mom & Dad feel better & that you enjoyed your company.
    Prayers for sweet Bella.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Miss Marilyn:
      I'll keep checkin' on her, to make sure she's okay.I don't want anything happenin' to our Bella Dog!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Talk about an eventful week Tag! I know you're being ever so helpful to Dad, Mom AND Bella and I'm sure you're helping to keep Carly occupied. Get well hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Keepin' that puppy occupied is exhaustin'! I'll be glad when Boo feels well enough to help.
      Smooches,
      Tag xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I sure think I've earned one! Puppies wear me out.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna