October 12, 2020

Reasons To Celebrate...

Celebrate Bannor courtesy of MoreHealthInc.org

The doctor released Handsome from the hospital yesterday, so I packed up the dogs and we all went to pick him up. Of course, Tag, Bella and Carly weren't allowed inside, so they waited until we came out. To say they were excited to see him was an understatement.

He'll be taking it easy this week at home, but I'm now able to relax and get back to normal. I'm starting today by getting out a number of orders, and then I'm going to start work on a new project (I have an order for one of my woolen Fairy Steed Corgi Pincushions). I'm so glad my sweetheart is home.

We'll be singing Happy Birthday to our elder son, too. Today's his landmark 50th! Hard to believe he was ten when I first met him. Time sure flies. We'll be celebrating all around!

Tag will be back tomorrow. That should be interesting. lol You'll have to come back tomorrow to see what he's got on his mind. I'll be back on Wednesday. I hope you have a great week planned. We sure do!

DonnaAcornSignature

9 comments:

  1. Glad Handsome got to come back home with you & the dogs.
    Hope he stays well.
    Can't wait for Tag tomorrow!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      We're pretty happy, too. I agree. We need him healthy! Tag's already written his post for tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. So happy for Handsome and you! Tell him to take it easy and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. We had a really nice, normal day today. I'm hovering like a mother hen. I'll make sure he behaves. Thanks for the note.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. So happy to hear that Handsome is home! A blessing indeed and something to celebrate for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MM:
      We were pretty happy to learn he could come home. It was a nice day, in spite of the rain. Thanks for writing.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. So glad Steve is home again. Frightening all this hospital stuff. I had the same thing with my DH not so long ago. Thought and prayers for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marrianne:
      We are, too. I didn't know that R was in the hospital, too. I know what you mean about "frightening". I hope he's healed now, too. Thanks for the note and the prayers. We appreciate that a lot!
      Hugs to both of you, dear.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
    2. Russell was in hospital for 8 days due to a collapse brought on by low potassium and magnesium, back in August and I didn't have the time nor the energy to put it out there. His heart was beating to fast and and it took them a while to get the medication right. I was up at the hospital every day after work (1 hour drive each way) and it was a bit worrying to say the least. He is much better now and meds seem to be under control.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna