May 1, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - FREEEEEEE...

Taggart At Home
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
This post is gonna be short and sweet - like me!
 
I just want to tell you that yesterday marked the end of my ten day house arrest. I went to the vet the required three times, and she confirmed that I wasn't foamin' at the mouth or doin' any crazy, rabid dog stuff. I got a clean bill of health - and a chance to get to know our vets better at the Kettle Moraine Veterinary Clinic.

Forms have been filled out, Officer Friendly has been satisfied, and although I now have a "record", I can get back to my regular routines, like takin' rides with Mom and Dad.
 
Corgi Zoomies
 
So, now, I'm gonna run like the wind...like a free corgi...like the happy, handsome, short-legged guy I am. Dad and I have an agreement. This is never gonna happen again. After all, I hate house arrest and striped pajamas!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Free to Be! Tag you are one very lucky Corgi to have a wonderful Mom and Dad who take such good care of you. Enjoy your Freedom my little Corgi Cutie. Smooches...XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna