May 19, 2018

Just A Peek...

Project Totes Detail
 
I'm getting ready for the party on Sunday. I'm so looking forward to seeing my Stitches pals (and one sister who also worked for me), at the farm in the afternoon!
 
I'm making gifts for each of them, and this picture is a detail of two of the five project totes I created yesterday. They're all sewn in beautiful linens, using various ribbons, embellished with crocheted lace trim. Each one is as unique as the person who will receive it. I've chosen five different colors, and five different ribbons. 
 
I'll show you all of them, and ttell you all about the party on Monday. I'll definitely have pictures to share. I'll be busy, busy today with family time and party prep. 
 
I hope you have a great weekend!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your totes are lovely and will be very much appreciated. Enjoy your day of family and party prep. Satisfaction Saturday Dear...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna