May 5, 2018

Quilt Show Weekend...

"Over The River - My Way" Created By Donna Liljegren

This is what I teased about earlier in the week. I've entered three of my pieces, including my "Over The River - My Way" quilt in the show. (This photo is from our Disconnected Piecers show in 2016.) I also entered Posey, The Patchwork Pachyderm; and my "For The Love Of A Corgi" wallhanging (seen above in my blog banner).

Kathy D. and I took our quilts to their facility last Sunday, and they were judged on Tuesday. We'll find out the judging results when we get to the quilt show.

Jackson, WI Quilt Show Program
 
If you're in the area, you might want to add the quilt show to your agenda. I'm looking forward to seeing the show, too (my first time this year). I hadn't known of it before, but entered a few pieces when Kathy asked me if I was going to. I've seen her seven entries, and between you and me...I'm glad we're not competing against each other! 

Of course, I'll share photos of the show, so even if you're not local, you can see a little bit of their event, and some of the other pieces that were displayed. I'm looking forward to it! 

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to experience your local quilt show. The pieces you have entered will be stunning and very well received and I feel certain you will have new ribbons to add to your collections. Works of HeArt Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the very best of luck today, Donna!! Your "Over the River - My Way" is gorgeous and looks like it has already had some wonderful success, judging by those 2 blue things (tee tee) in the right lower corner!! Have fun today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for you...and, of course, I think your quilts are winners!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE a good quilt show! What fun to have a friend to go with, too. My guild is having a show in October, and I’m always in awe at the amount of planning and work that goes into one. I’m glad you’re showing your quilts, too! They’re beautiful!

    Do you mind if I ask what a “Grannies attic” is? I haven’t heard this term before, and I’d hate to think our show is missing something!

    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna