May 24, 2018

A Little Holiday-Inspired Quilt...

"Tribute To Betsy" Quilt Pattern
 
I have a number of quilt kits that I'm sorting through. Some I will keep, and some I will make available in my shop. This is a quilt I'm going to keep and make...perhaps this weekend. This was a kit I purchase a few summers ago when Kathy and I went on one of our annual shopping days (in the Sun Prairie, WI area).
 
It's called "Tribute To Betsy" (from Em and Me Designs), and I have everything I need to complete the top, except backing, which I'll choose from my fabric room. When complete, it will measure 52" x 57", with 24 flag blocks in the design.

I can imagine this quilt placed across the back of my chair on the porch, or resting in the hammock we'll be hanging from the trees in our northern tree line. I love the simplicity of this design, and look forward to using it.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest quilt (kit) - can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sweet and Quietly Patriotic. We need more Honoring our Flag. Can you tell I am NOT a fan of “taking a knee” at our National Anthem? I shall step off my soapbox now. Blessings Dear...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna