May 13, 2018

Sunday Scripture - Happy Mother's Day...

 
 
Happy Mother's Day to all my mom friends and family. That includes birth moms, stepmoms, mommas whose babies are in Heaven...or still stars in the sky, and moms-by-choice or love. 
 
Special wishes to our two daughters-in-love; my sisters, Diana and Jan; and my nieces, Stephanie and Alexandria. Love you all for the extraordinary children you are raising, or have raised. I miss you, always, Mom Grace. Happy Mother's Day in Heaven.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother’s Day to you Donna Dear. Beautiful tribute on this Serene Sunday. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna