May 15, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Dandy Dog...

Dandelion Dog

Hi, Everybody!!

The weather has been great for hangin' around outside, here at the farm.
 
Dandelion Dog

Mom worked in the garden yesterday, so I moved to my favorite spot to see all the action...settled among the dandelions Mom leaves them for the bees this time of year. From here, I can see the whole front yard or down the road. You see, we live right at the top of the road, so I take it as a sacred obligation to let Mom and Dad know whenever someone drives into their own yard, when the mailman drops off mail, or any other activity on the road. No one is ever gonna sneak up on us while I'm on duty!

Anyway, Mom got all kinds of new plants for Bella and me to check out - even though she said we're supposed to stay away from them. (HA! Catch us, if you can!) My job was to watch her back while she planted them...and I took my job seriously. No one came up the road, tried to murder her, or land any aliens. Weeds got pulled, plants got planted and watered, and the hummin'birds and orioles were back on the feeders as soon as we went back in the house. (Just in time, too. They scolded Mom the whole time we were in the garden. They were hungry.)

Dandelion Dog
 
I'm sure she'll show you pictures of all her hard work very soon. So many new smells. It's gonna be a challenge for us to stay away from everythin' she planted. I guess I'll just man my post, guard the farm, and stay out of trouble. (Yeah. Right!)
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

1 comment:

  1. Tag you have a million dollar view and I know you are a great watchdog. Mom is doing a wonderful garden ths year. Maybe you could even get her to plant some sweet potatoes so she could make treats for you and Boo. Glorious Weather Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna