May 29, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Hot Dogs...

Brynwood's Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

I don't know if you've been watchin' the weather or not, but it's kinda hot here in Wisconsin. It's not Florida hot, but it has been warm...especially for a 100 year old farmhouse with no air conditionin'.

It gets nice and cool durin' the nights, but the days have been in the 90s. It's a good thing I've got a double coat. It helps keep me cooler, but Mom brushes me almost every day so my sheddin' fur doesn't end up all over the house. 

Boo just wants Dad to throw retrieves for her, 'cuz she doesn't think about how hot she's gonna be when she's done. She's pretty insistent about it, so he throws one or two times and then she comes in the house and does a long-legged, corgi sploot to cool off!

Liljegren's Suncoast Bella

If she's not on the wood floors coolin' off, she's lyin' around in front of the fan...on the sofa, no less. Mom and Dad don't have a problem, either. They're not furry, and with all the windows open, a nice breeze blows through the house to cool them off. They don't mind it, really. They know that summer is short in Wisconsin. They want to make the most of the weather we get this time of year.

It's supposed to be this way for a couple more days, and then it's gonna cool off again. Mom said she's gonna get out our little pool today. I'm plannin' on just jumpin' in and lyin' around for ten hours or so! Who knows what Bella's got on her mind. I'm guessin' she's gonna go wild for the pool, though. Pictures next week!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Hot Dogs are part of Memorial Weekend. Your cool pool sounds delightful. You might just have to get mom out of it so you and Boo can get in it. LOL. Enjoy these warm days before snow and ice take over once again. Our weather is lovely here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodie!! A pool!! Stay cool and your mom her garden is looking' pretty good!! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna