May 10, 2018

Not So Much...

Needlework © Trish Burr
 
I accidentally cracked the screen of my 6Plus. Rather than show you a photo of my damaged cell phone, I'm instead sharing a photo of a beautiful needlework piece by Trish Burr. I love her work.
 
I spent today going through each of the 5,000 photos (don't judge) stored on my phone, purging outtakes and "chaff", so I can back up the "keepers" before taking it in for service or replacement. Do you know how long it takes to go through 5,000 photos? (I'm not finished yet.)
 
Because we live near a cell tower, and have excellent cell service, we don't have a land line. My phone is our main number, so I need to make sure it stays in service. So, rather than playing with fabrics, threads and needles today, my day will be much as yesterday. When I'm finished preparing for my backup, I'll take the phone in for repair, and figure out what to do next. Sounds like great fun, doesn't it? I know. Not so much.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest stitchery. Her work is amazing. Sorry you broke your iPhone. Happy backing up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna