August 12, 2024

Remember These?...

 
Remember these? I made them last spring and called them my "Matty Two-Zip Clutch". I added these cute squirrel/acorn pulls for the front pockets on this batch. They flew out the door once they were done. 

I came across the photos in my phone "album" yesterday, so I'm going to make more in other colors this week. I'm also going to do a few other fabrics for my Nature Girl series, which will feature animals and birds. 

I'll show them to you first, and will offer them on my Brynwood Facebook page after that. There will be direct links to purchase them through my secure Square account. I'll share the details once they're finished.

Also, I've decided not to do the West Bend show in September. With all that's been going on around here, I don't think I have the energy to ramp up for production for that show. I'll be gearing up for the one in Kewaskum in November instead. Just wanted to let the locals know ahead of time.

6 comments:

  1. They are pretty, love the charms.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear Marilyn. I hope you have a great week!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Yes, I do remember those so I have a strong suspicion that doing more is a good idea. Just as I think you're wise to drop the show in September so you can concentrate on keeping tabs on Handsome and stocking up your pantry. You don't need any additional stress by adding a show in to your life. So there, I have spoken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a girl after my own heart, MA. I was thinking the exact same things. Canning, homekeeping, watching Handsome and a little creativity mixed in without a deadline. More up my alley these days. The Kewaskum show could likely be the last one I do. They're a lot of work, and I'm just getting too...ahem...tired to keep doing them. (wink) I'd rather be home more and out less. I do enjoy my little side job, but it takes a bit to recuperate from the longer days. We'll see.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
    2. I did shows a number of years ago and found the work that went into getting ready for them simply wasn't realized in enough sales to really make it worthwhile.

      Delete
    3. Hi MA:
      While I do well at the shows I've attended, you're right. My hourly compensation for all the prep work just doesn't make sense for all the time I put into it. I've got some alternative ideas in mind for this fall...and it all happens right here in the studio. My preference any day of the week.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna